WHO WE ARE
AfricaCERT is a Global Coordinator when it comes to cyber issues within the African Internet Ecosystem.
AfricaCERT provides a plateform for collaboration and coordination. Participating in AfricaCERT enables
Computer Security Incident Response Teams and alike organizations to more effectively respond to security incidents.
As a Global Connector, AfricaCERT connects computer security incident response teams from government, commercial, and educational organizations.
AfricaCERT aims to foster coordination and cooperation, and to promote information sharing among members and the security communty.
Participatants at AfricaCERT receive the following services:
- access to database of contacts within the African Internet Ecosystem and at the international level,
- access to trainings, capacity building initiatives, events and conferences
- access to Threat intelligence data provided by AfricaCERT partners,
- IOCs and Information sharing
- technical assistance
- participating in special interest groups