Meetings and Events Reports.
* Five Years Review
Review of AfricaCERT Activities from 2012 – 2017 [Download]
* AfricaCERT PRESS RELEASE Djibouti MAY 24 TO JUNE 6, 2014
Press Release from AfricaCERT Meeting in Djibouti. [Download]
* Report on AfricaCERT Day – October 01, 2015 [Download]
Report from Prof Nabil Sahli from participating Symposium in Egypt [Download]
* Report TABLETOP EXERCISE – ITU AFRICA REGIONAL CYBERDRILL 21st NOV 2019 – KAMPALA, UGANDA [Download] The cyber crisis tabletop exercise for 2019 ITU Africa Region Cyberdrill event was delivered by AfricaCERT and presented by Bryton Focus.
* Declaration Kuala-Lumpur2018 [Download] African Teams meeting at FIRST Annual conference in Kuala Lumpur.
* Report AfricaCERT Meeting in Nairobi 2017 [Download]
* AfricaCERT Meeting with TunCERT in Hammamet Tunisia (2018) [Download]
* Report AfricaCERT Meeting and Training Kampala, Uganda (2019) [Download]
* Report AfricaCERT Training in Angola 2019 [Download]
* Microsoft Exchange Servers attacks. (Webinar)
March 12, 2021 – 11:00 AM UTC
Speaker: Cyril Voisin, MICROSOFT
* CSIRT role in the National Ecosystem (Webinar)
April 7th, 2021 2 – 3 PM UTC
Speakers: SMII Mondher & Mohamed Alo Ben Mabrouk, TunCERT / Haythem El Emir, CSIRT.TN
* Navigating Norms for the CSIRTs (Webinar)
April 14th, 2021 – 1.30 PM UTC – 2.30 PM UTC
Speakers: Dr Sherif Hashem, Dr Kaleem Usmani (CERT MU), Loyatum, Dennis (KeCIRT/CC)
* Abuse Desk Training (Webinar)
April 28th, 2021 – 2 PM UTC.
Severin Walker (M3AAWG)
* 1st AfricaCERT CYBER DRILL: “Testing The Waters”
30 June – 01 July 2021.
* Ransomware Incident Response and Zero Trust best case practices
August 25, 2021
Time: 12 PM UTC – 1 PM UTC
Speaker: Haider Pasha
Sr. Director & Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks.
* Passive DNS Hunting
Date: Sep 1, 2021,
Time: 02:00 PM in UTC
Speaker: Paul Vixie.
* FIRST & AfricaCERT Virtual Symposium for Africa and Arab Regions. December 7-9, 2021.
AfricaCERT and TunCERT will co-host the virtual symposium.
* SADC Second Cyberdril (Participation)
13th – 14th December 2021
New log4shell vulnerability: Threats and solutions
December 22, 2021
Speakers: Amine & Hosni – CSIRT.tn team
* AfricaCERT Workshop: Incident Response 101 (Webinar)
27th May 2022. (9:00 – 13:00 UTC)
CSIRT Track during AIS 2022- AfNOG Pre-Event.
AfricaCERT Workshop: Incident Response 101 [Download]
* CISSP CBK 5-Day Online Instructor-Led for Jul 11-15, 2022 [GMT]
* 2nd Annual CYBER DRILL “Stay on Alert”
September 8 to 9 2022.
* Third SADC Cyber Drill: 20-21 October 2022 (organization)
* AfricaCERT CISSP 5 Day, 8hrs per Day Bootcamp (Nov 21 – 25, 2022).