AfricaCERT Supporting Members are required:
- To be an entity with activities related to cyber security regardless of the region and organizational structure, who want to contribute to AfricaCERT, such as; NGOs or Academia, or an entities working in the ICT security field.
- To be sponsored by two (2) existing AfricaCERT Operational Members.
- To have the application approved by AfricaCERT Board of Directors.
- To respect the Code of Conduct, promulgated by AfricaCERT;
- To advise the AfricaCERT BOD within a reasonable time period, if at any time it cannot meet the above criteria.